We appreciate difficulties other firms face in dealing with the judicial system when they are restricted due to their geographical location. We are located in close proximity to London Barristers’ Chambers and within minutes of the Royal Courts of Justice, the Commercial Court and the Central London County Court.
We provide a fast, reliable and efficient Court Agency service at extremely competitive rates. With nearly 20 years’ experience, we assist solicitors and lay clients alike with all aspects of litigation and dispute resolution, providing support throughout the Court process, from initial conference to trial, treating all such work with the same diligence and dispatch as we apply to our own work. Our services include:
- A same-day service to assist you when time is of the essence
- Preparation, issue and service of all Court processes
- Advocacy on hearings before Registrars, District Judges, High Court and Circuit Judges
- Representation at Detailed Assessment of Costs and Review hearings
- Assisting in selection of Counsel, preparing instructions to Counsel and arranging and attending conference with Counsel
We accept instructions covering the Queen’s Bench and Chancery Division, Technology and Construction Court, Commercial Court, Companies and Bankruptcy Court and the Administrative Court in the High Court. We also cover the Principal Registry of the Family Division and all the County Courts within the Central London and City of London areas.